Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Went to Doctor!

Yes, I went to see the Doctor today. I had a 2:15 appointment, so I get there before 2, just in case she was running early. SILLY ME! I do the co-payment insurance card thing and went to sit down. I must have nodded off but I didn't think so at the time.

I heard my name called and went into the exam room. Her assistant asked the standard million questions. Then I was told that the Doctor was busy but I was next. Then I went back out into the waiting room. Maybe I nodded off and maybe I didn't. Finally I get into see the Doctor. That visit lasted maybe 10 minutes.

I walked out of the office about 2 1/2 hours after I went in. I see a parking ticket on my car. It seems I over stayed my metered time. I didn't think I was in the office waiting that long. That is why I figured I nodded off.

It was a double bummer day! A parking ticket and I get to go back to work tomorrow.

I want to thank my Entrecard friends for the get well wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey DaDude--You didn't say if your okornot??

    Inquiring Minds, wanna know??

    Hey while you were in there you didn't happen to pick up any FREE condoms, didja??

    (inside Don E. Chute post joke)see Me, for the answer!

    Peace, Love, and Understanding--Elvis Costello

    ReplyDelete