Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Burn 2010 Results

Well gang, the old Dude didn't fare to well at the Winter Burn. The best I did was 7th place in pork. There were 17 teams out in the bowling alley parking lot. There were 18 paid teams but one team had to back out at the last minute. BTW, this was the 5th year for the Winter Burn.

Winners...

Over all
1> Porkrastinators
2> Brew B Que
3> Mike Rib BBQ

Sausage
1> Porkrastinators
2> Butt Smokers
3> Smoke Rings

Chicken
1> Porkrastinators
2> Brew B Que
3> KRE Smokers

Ribs
1> Mike Rib BBQ
2> Won't Get Smoke Again
3> KRE Smokers

Pork
1> Porkrastinators
2> Brew B Que
3> Ma & Pa Kettle

Now we have to look at our scores and see what needs to be changed. We experimented with different recipes and sauces this time out. Back yard contests like this is the perfect time to try out new recipes and sauces.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is Excellent and your narration is very nice, I like your blog. Hope you love my blog and its intention to react against health issues. I wish you too with me.Please follow my blog and subscribe email, to get more shocking foodish news

    ReplyDelete